Lavorazioni Inox Benedini’s dissolvers and powders for the pharmaceutical industry are safe, reliable, and comply with the regulations in force. Moreover, they can be used in Atex settings.The main features of our dissolvers include:
- Agitated mixer for pilot systems from 50 to 4,000 l.
- AISI 316L stainless steel construction.
- AD-PE motor for Atex zones.
- Thermal insulation through glass wool or polyurethane and finish with heavy-duty stainless sheet metal.
- Standard clamped-UNI-DIN connections
- Special couplings for PH probes and steam sterilisation probes
- polished finish on the inside and satin finish on the outside for use in the food industry; polished finish on the inside and outside for devices intended for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
- The upper couplings will be provided in compliance with the Din-Tri-clamp regulation
- The TK couplings will be certified in compliance with the PED regulation and EN-ISO-ASME calculation codes.
- All standard models comply with the FDA regulation.
Contact us to get further information or a quote!